Leif is looking sharp today for his Thursday "playdate." While Finn and Mickey go to gymnastics, Leif and I go to a regular Mom + Baby group that's lots of fun.
Those pictures are adorable! Happy Battlestar night! Jim's psyched about it. Not me though, I'm not into it. (: We can't watch online though tonight because Jim's parents are in town. Oooo- is Starbuck really a cylon? You know... not that I care or anything...
What a dolly babe! Love, Grandma Teresa
ReplyDeleteHe looks like his second cousin (I think?!) Matty love, the bad aunt
ReplyDeleteLeif, You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the strips on the pants!
Grandma, Nancy
When did he get to be such a little man? I only saw him a few weeks ago! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove to all, Nicole
Those pictures are adorable! Happy Battlestar night! Jim's psyched about it. Not me though, I'm not into it. (: We can't watch online though tonight because Jim's parents are in town. Oooo- is Starbuck really a cylon? You know... not that I care or anything...
ReplyDelete