Thursday, April 20, 2006

By popular demand...

Does anyone remember what uninterrupted sleep is like? We sure don't. Yet despite the wavering-throat, soul-shatterring 3am shrieks, I can't help but stare at him in adoration and say, "You are an awesome being and I love you."

Here's some sweet face-shots of our cute son. I was camera-happy with a very animated Finn in my arms yesterday. Enjoy!












ps to interested parties - If you ever want higher-resolution copies of any photos for desktops/printing, let me know and I'll e-mail you a copy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    What fun you are having , Life is good when they just smile for no reason at all....Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:49 PM

    sweet...sweet...sweet. Enjoy these special days. Congratulations! -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:31 AM

    That baby is one sweet boy! love the photos! Colleen (the bad aunt)

    ReplyDelete