Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update: Weekend!

Team Pearson was struck down this weekend by a family cold, which led to the unfortunate delay of Finn's birthday party. We did our best to keep the boys entertained and were, for the most part, pretty darn successful.

Here's Finn on his new scooter, a birthday gift from Grandma & Grandpa Johnson:












While Finn definitely enjoyed his birthday cake, Leif was taken to a new level of joy by the chocolate:
























Here are Finn and mom doing a bunch of yoga tonight. Finn is really concerned about "doing it right" so we work on getting each pose down well.




































3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Very nice yoga Finn! I did a little myself this morning! See you tomorrow!
    Love Grandma Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:32 PM

    I feel the same way when I eat chocolate Leif...smiles ear to ear. The Yoga does not look as good with me Finn, but I try.

    I think after chocolate you are suppose to do Yoga??

    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Leif...chocolate only gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete