Keely, you are a rockstar! I think giving birth sucks and would like to find a way to be drugged into oblivion next time....BUT I think you are really cool for doing it at home and loving it :) Also, your boys are so darn cute together. Hope you're all doing great!
Amazing! You are one strong girl Keely.I love the "leap of faith" comment. You two made some pretty awesome boys along the way.
ReplyDeleteKatie is super sweet. You can see in her face and hear in her voice how much she loves what she does.
I think big papa had tears!
Awesome story, grandma Nancy/granpa Sam
Great video! Great family!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Teresa
Keely, you are a rockstar! I think giving birth sucks and would like to find a way to be drugged into oblivion next time....BUT I think you are really cool for doing it at home and loving it :) Also, your boys are so darn cute together. Hope you're all doing great!
ReplyDelete