What a cute baby! I love the pictures of the big boys with the baby.Love Erin and Kristin
what an awesome baby. definitely worth the wait, right?
He is beautiful. Looks so much like his brothers! The photos of Odin, Leif, and Finn together are heartwarming. Great labor pics too K- you look so strong. Can't wait to meet the little guy!sheryl
So what's the weather like over the moon? :) Thanks for sharing these,they are fantastic.Mary A.
What amazing pictures! Words escape me....I am sure you know that feeling!love to all,the bad aunt
More pic's please!!! Love, Grandma Teresa
What a cute baby! I love the pictures of the big boys with the baby.
ReplyDeleteLove Erin and Kristin
what an awesome baby. definitely worth the wait, right?
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful. Looks so much like his brothers! The photos of Odin, Leif, and Finn together are heartwarming. Great labor pics too K- you look so strong. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
ReplyDeletesheryl
So what's the weather like over the moon? :) Thanks for sharing these,they are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteMary A.
What amazing pictures! Words escape me....I am sure you know that feeling!
ReplyDeletelove to all,
the bad aunt
More pic's please!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Teresa