Cute photos. I wish I had a dog towel. I do have some WET dogs running around that could use a towel!Love the photos, grandma Nancy
In that last picture I think it looks like they're rapping and doing some pretty sweet choreography. verrrrrry nice.
I think the pic of Finn with the dog towel (when he's a baby) ought to be the one you submit senior year to yearbook... he's so pretty in it! :) Planning ahead...Love Aunt Krimbly
Cute photos. I wish I had a dog towel. I do have some WET dogs running around that could use a towel!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos, grandma Nancy
In that last picture I think it looks like they're rapping and doing some pretty sweet choreography. verrrrrry nice.
ReplyDeleteI think the pic of Finn with the dog towel (when he's a baby) ought to be the one you submit senior year to yearbook... he's so pretty in it! :) Planning ahead...
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Krimbly