Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wow! Finn is awesomely cute!

This is another super-sized post because 1) Finn took some awesome photos today and I couldn't decide what to post, and 2) Blogger is uploading pictures in warp speed, so I'm taking advantage of the easy posting.















3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Such a beautiful baby! He is the spitting image of his father Michey,,,,, except with the extra "cute" from Mom Keely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:32 AM

    I could just hug that boy! He does look just like Mickey when he was a baby, and being the "bad aunt" I would know. I agree with the added extra cute mommy Keely!
    Love the large blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Hi Pearson family, Finn is the cutest baby in the world. We love his snowsuit, pjs, rosy cheeks and cute smile. He is one happy baby....what a great little family!

    hugs/kisses, northern grandparents

    ReplyDelete